What personal data we collect and why we collect it
Visitors cannot leave comments on the site so we don’t collect data associated with them
Visitor’s IP address can be stored and used to help spam and unauthorised login detection.
Visitors cannot upload images to the website.
Our contact form captures the personal information entered and generates an email with the information in it, a copy of which is retained in our email account.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
- Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
- Google Analytics is used to monitor site and content usage. Visitor data does not include any identifiable information.
Who we share your data with
- We do not share user data with any other organisation.
How long we retain your data
- For users that are registered on our website, we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
- If you have an account on this site, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
- Login attempts may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Your contact information
- Please use our Contact form to contact us.
Data breach procedures we have in place
- Any suspected data breaches can be notified via our Contact form and will be assessed and actioned.
Third parties we receive data from
- We don’t receive information from third parties.
Automated decision making and/or profiling we do with user data
- Repeated unauthorised login attempts will result in a block being placed against the party attempting to login.